Category and Fee
Founder Member: Members who are signatories of the incorporation document are Founder Members. Founder Member has also pay fee that is applicable to general member.
General Member: All the Nepali Internet users are eligible for the General Membership, subject to payment of 300 NPR as membership fee.General Member shall renew their membership annually. Annual renewal fee is NPR 150.00.
Life Member: Any Nepali Citizen may receive a life membership after payment of NPR 3000.00. No renewal fee and procedure is applicable to Life Member.
Associate/Institutional Membership: Any registered institution can be member of the ISOCitrate Nepal after payment of NPR 5000.00.
Honorary Member: Executive Committee may award Honorary Membership to any Nepali Citizen who has significant contribution in the development of Internet.
- Nepali citizens
- Has attained 18 years of age.
- Has not in mental disorder.
- Not convicted in public property embezzlement
- Has not convicted on criminal and corruption case
- Has not Conflict of Interest with the Organization.
Conditions when a person can not receive or remain member:
- Non Nepali Citizens
- Has not attained 18 years of age
- Has mental disorder
- Convicted in public property embezzlement
- Convicted on criminal and corruption case
- Has Conflict of Interest with the Organization.
- Declared Bankrupt
- Not completed at least one year of Conviction on fraud, theft, and corruption
Babu Ram Aryal, President 9851048401
Bikram Shrestha, General Secretary, 9851000044
Eswori Prashad Sharma, Board Member 9802100146
Please log in to the website for membership: http://www.isoc.org/membership/